Page 84 of 305 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #831
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I still play iRO Chaos mostly.

  2. #832
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats also chinese, and I dont understand Chinese. Just Japanese and korean.

  3. #833
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Borrowed Halo, playing it offline. Liking it as far as FPS go; I love the outside environments, vehicles, and the fact that you have some marines helping around (though sometimes I feel like I'm their nanny [img]wink.gif[/img] ). Weapons are ok I guess, my favorite ones are the aliens' so I've got like infinite ammo, as I'm always killing new crap and taking their stuff. I always have my latest alien thing and the sniper (if possible) or some human weapon.

  4. #834
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad to see you like it so far Wiseman!

    What level are you on?

    Also if you need any help on anything (such as beating it on Legendary or general multiplayer tips) just IM me/PM me/post it here. I don't mind.

  5. #835
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in the level where you have to help some people in a snowy scenario; then you get into a cave, and then you're alone. I'm playing single player as it's borrowed, will try it online at my friend's later this month.

    As for the difficulty, I went and picked easy [insert ghey smiley here] thinking it would be faster to see all of the game this way, since I haven't played an FPS in more than a year. Turns out I overghey'd it, as the worst thing that happened to me so far is getting careless on the shield and losing a single block of life for a minute, in the first outside stage -_- . So I guess I should have picked normal.

  6. #836
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AOTCR is a fun stage since it is so huge. Plus you can get all four vehicles there, the Banshee, Ghost, Warthog and it's the only place where you get the Tank.

    Just wait until the next level. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #837
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    coolz0r, playin HALO =] i always pick easy, my low self esteem prevents me from taking challenges on my first tries lol

    im playing hard mode on ZoE, im trying to get Jehuty Zero... *shakes fist*

  8. #838
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea i wish i could, gladly a good friend is getting an XBOX and Halo so yea ima be able to play it all soon enough >_>

  9. #839
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa, awesome flash, Shini!

  10. #840
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently playing Grandia II. (again) an' installed Resident Evil 3. Nemesis, while writin' a fanfic from it's story. - I play a bit, write it down in scary, and sad sentences, with a little disguistin' effect. Then I play again, and so it goes! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •